Download the Town E-Brochure Download
Yarram is certainly one of the prettiest towns in Gippsland, boasting an abundance of outdoor activities from swimming and diving at the nearby waterfalls and swimming holes to bird watching and motor bike touring.
Only a hop skip and a jump out of Yarram east towards the coast is Port Albert and to the North West is the unspoilt beauty of the neighbouring Tarra Bulga National Park. The town itself is friendly and inviting with a number of cafes and restaurants including locally caught fresh seafood and top notch dining using locally grown and produced food and wine.
Yarram is an RV friendly town.
Things to do
- Visit Minnehaha Waterfalls with a beautiful picnic area and camp ground at Hiawatha
- Play a round of golf at the Award winning, 18 hole Yarram Golf Club
- Visit the Historic Courthouse with Gallery and Visitor Information Centre
- Walk along the Suspension Bridge at Bulga Picnic Ground
- Visit the Historic Museum situated in the former Butter Factory
- Walk or ride along the former train line now the Tarra Rail Trail from Yarram to Alberton
- Visit the Yarram Memorial gardens, with a BBQ, playground, bowling green, and tennis court
- Walk the town and view the historic buildings
- Take a day trip to Tarra Valley and Tarra Bulga National Park
- For the keen walkers, trek the Grand Strzelecki Track
- Sample some of the local produce at restaurants and cafes
- Have a long lunch at Toms Cap Vineyard
- Drive the Grand Ridge Road
Find out more about Yarram by visiting: http://www.yarram.org/