Download the Town E-Brochure Download
Swimming, fishing and boating are available along this part of the coastline. Merrimans Creek offers a safe swimming alternative as well as boating and fishing. The angler can enjoy both surf and creek fishing all year round, with fish such as salmon, snapper, flathead, bream, whiting and shark.
The Seaspray Surf Life Saving club was formed in 1955. A new club house was officially opened in 2015 which has a licensed bar and provides meals during the summer. The beach is patrolled from the last week in November through to the Easter period in April.
Accommodation is plentiful with cottages and a large caravan park ideally situated behind the sand dunes. Enjoy the longest beach in the world, an ideal place for relaxation and tranquillity. Golden/Paradise Beach is the ideal place for relaxation and tranquillity.
Places of interest
- Fishing, boating, swimming
- Exploring and enjoying the magnificent coastal environment
- Enjoy a picnic or BBQ
- Watch the whales frolic offshore (in season)
- Take a drive or walk through the national park
- Bird watching along the coast or in the national parks
- Camp along the coast at one of the many free sites
- Krusic’s Ride Park - dirt bike park
- Bike Riding
- Seasonal game & deer hunting in state game reserves
- Quad Bike Tours