Rosedale is renowned for its famous bakery, cafes, tea rooms and antique shops. Enjoy creative menus and a fine selection of locally grown produce. The food and dining industry pride themselves on high quality friendly service and the freshest of
Premium quality coffee can be enjoyed with scrumptious cakes, biscuits or deserts in one of the many Cafes. While there also sample some handmade chocolates made by the local chocolatier. It has a number of cafes, bric-a-brac shops and historic buildings including the Mechanics Institute and St Mark’s Church.
Whilst in Rosedale you can explore the historic walking trail, national park, wood carving display, Deljardins biggest pots range, Lillylane patchwork show in a shop, heritage listed buildings, handmade metal sculpture display, life size statue of Patrobus the Melbourne Cup, Victoria Derby and Caulfield Guineas Winner all in the same year or view the Canoe tree and Bunya tree or just stroll the streets and read the history.
Rosedale is an RV friendly town and offers a free RV site at Willow Park.
Things to do
• Take a stroll around the street and browse the antique and bric-a-brac shops including Rusty Antique shop for something interesting or unusual
• Get your photo taken with the life size racehorse statue of Patrobus
• Visit the Victorian Rose Tearooms and enjoy the delights of ‘high tea’.
• Take the Heritage Walk from Willow Park Reserve
• Enjoy a treat from the local bakery, Nursery Café or Cafés
• View the Original railway station and goods shed
• Check what local festival and event are on in the town
For more on Rosedale visit: http://www.discoverrosedale.com.au
Or find them on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Discover-Rosedale/171520306206434?fref=ts