Download the Town E-Brochure Download
Positioned on the foreshores of Lake Victoria between the Gippsland Coastal Park and Lakes National Park, Loch Sport is a natural mecca for water sports including water skiing, sailing, kayaking, swimming, fishing and boating.
If relaxing is more your style or if you find yourself hungry and thirsty at the end of a busy day, the Hotel is a great place to watch the water activity and the sun setting on the lake.
The Lakes National Park is a living treasure of flora and native wildlife including kangaroos, emus, echidnas, koalas, brilliant birdlife (around 190 species) and a plethora of wildflowers. You might even see dolphins which have been spotted in the lake.
Things to do
- Sit on the deck at the Marina and watch the flurry of activity on the water
- Watch the sunset over the lake or walk on the beach
- Fish off the jetty or at the beach
- Take a sailing tour with the local boat club
- Hire a canoe or kayak and paddle yourself around the lake
- Visit Rotomah Island Bird Observatory
- Picnic at Sperm Whale Head and watch for Whales and Dolphins
- Enjoy a round of golf
- Visit Lake Reeve Lookout in the Lakes National Park
- Take a day trip to Sale, visit the Swing Bridge, take the Heritage Cruise, visit the Botanic Gardens, Lake Guyatt, Lake Guthridge and Sale Common Ramsar wetlands