Download the Town E-Brochure Download
Walking the golden sands of the Ninety Mile Beach you can enjoy an abundance of shells, cuttlefish, unique soft coral and sponges while watching sea birds swooping the waves.
The area is a haven for wildlife with kangaroos, emus, wombats, possums, koalas and echidnas seen regularly when walking the nature trails.
There is a diverse range of accommodation options including property rental and camping along the foreshore. Conveniently located within walking distance of the beach and amenities the 48hr RV Rest Stop at the rear of the community centre is a great spot for fully self-contained caravans and big rigs.
There is a community playground for young children to enjoy when they are not busy making sand castles or playing on the beach.
After a day at the beach play a round of golf or a game of bowls. You can relax and enjoy a pleasant meal at the bistro, café or order fish and chips to take away. Local businesses can cater to your every need from bread, bait or building products.
Relax and enjoy your visit to Golden Beach and surrounds.
Things to do
- Have a round of golf
- Enjoy a game of lawn or indoor bowls
- Stop over at the RV rest stop
- Launch your boat from Seacombe boat ramp
- Browse our holiday time markets & garage sales
- View the display of art works by local artists and school children at the Community centre
- Enjoy breakfast on the beach while experiencing the stunning sunrise over the sea
- Just a short walk from the main carpark to the beach, inspect the Trinculo Shipwreck
- For a relaxed getaway Woodside Beach is located at the start of the beautiful Ninety Mile Beach. Both Woodside and Woodside Beach have caravan parks, providing ideal accommodation for fishing and surfing activities
- The Woodside Beach Surf Life Saving Club patrols the beach during peak periods over the summer months